Newly renovated with a patio and large garden - a quiet sanctuary from the lively city center, it is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of prosecco before dinner in one of the fine local restaurants. Or, if you prefer, go shopping at the Mercato Centrale 2 blocks away and prepare your meals with Florence's freshest ingredients!
We welcome guests from around the world and of all backgrounds, and want to make your stay in Florence most memorable!
* Steps from the bus stop
* 2 blocks from the Mercato Centrale
* 2 blocks from Piazza San Marco
* 3 blocks from the Accademia (Statue of David by Michelangelo)
* 3 blocks from San Lorenzo and the Medici Chapel
* Short walk to the Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vechio, SS Annunziata, and other major sites
* Short walk to the SMN Train Station
* Many delightful restaurants with a variety of cuisines, convenience stores, and a new contemporary art gallery are within a few blocks.
Perfect for a romantic getaway or for a group of friends looking to share an unforgettable holiday, this cozy but airy apartment is newly renovated and located on the ground floor – none of those many steps to climb – you can roll your suitcase right in!
* Private garden and terrace
* Full kitchen
* Ample storage for clothes etc (BR 2 has a walk-in closet, BR 1 has a large wardrobe)
* Free Wifi
* Full sized refrigerator
* Full sized convection oven
* Induction stovetop
* French press and Moka espresso maker
* Coffee and Assorted teas
* Corkscrew and bottle opener
* Assorted pots, pans, and utensils suitable for cooking a full meal.
* Shampoo & Conditioner
* Ample towels per person
* Master bedroom opens onto terrace and garden
* Ample storage for clothes & accessories
* Full mirror
* Bedside table with built- in phone charger
* Assorted pillows